We would like to draw your attention to the fact that before you place an order on our website, we checked the legality of the necessary chemicals.
The list of permitted chemicals you should know in your country. We did not send orders to Russia, Belarus, Hong
Kong, Singapore. We would like you not to order prohibited chemicals in your country.
By purchasing chemical studies, you buy a chemical at a wholesale price and get a discount coupon on subsequent purchases on our website.
123-126 °C (lit.)
95% ethanol: soluble 50 mg/mL, clear, light yellow
- as starting reagent in the preparation of novel benzimidazoles having antimycobacterial activity
- in preparation of series of novel acetylcholinesterase (AChE) and butyrylcholinesterase (BChE) inhibitors
- containing benzimidazole core structure
- in preparation of bis(heterocyclic) skeletal precursors for the Pictet-Spengler reaction
- in solid-phase synthesis of trisubstituted [1,3,5]triazino[1,2-a]benzimidazole-2,4(3H,10H)-diones
224-227 °C (lit.)
Shipping & Storage Information
Certificates of Analysis & Batch Specific Data
Get Batch-Specific Data and Documents by Batch Number
Provide batch numbers separated by commas to download or request available product inserts, QC sheets, certificates of analysis, data packs, and GC-MS data.